It’s a new era of life…
Heard the above line a lot of times, but realized it today…
Earlier while going to Salt Lake for my training which we all engineering students undergo during our 4 years tenure, I used to get scared when I heard people talking about latest technologies such as IE 8 or IE9 , its defaults , MS-Office 2010 beta version, Java, Python, Perl, Ruby, CSS. It was at times Hebrew to me! All I did was come back home after training and ‘Goggle’ those keywords.
Today (7th September 2011), on my way to office, I realized that it is a new era of my life and this time, I am on the other side. School and College students were travelling with me. All they had to talk about was non-sense crushes which resulted in bursting laughter. Making the not-so-favorite, in fact the most hated faculty, the bus-diver, the conductor or as suggested by one, the ‘Khalasi’ (helper) their victims. It so damn made me realize where I have reached today.
It’s this phase of life where I am on the other side of the boat.
It’s this era of life where I have left my friends behind; don’t have Mumma or Papa to accompany me everywhere. It makes me feel grown up, all set and ready to move ahead, ahead with my career and new ventures of life where even I can talk about latest technologies with my colleagues and scare some fool like me ;) :D
Thank You for reading J
Have a nice day!!!
Congratulations!! It's your first post and a brand new era of your life!
ReplyDeleteLoved reading about your present feeling. :)
Please keep writing.
I will my editor ;) :P Thank You !!!
ReplyDeleteCool post...
ReplyDeleteThank U Subhasis da :)
ReplyDeleteSuperb honey!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteConratulations for ur 1st post........its well written.
Keep up the good work!!!
All the goodness of a 'girls's world tale' and all the masala of a 'everyone's life'. It is a nice compilation of everything, myth, relationship, love, friendship & what not...
ReplyDeleteGood keep writing
Thank u Ranjeet :) all i need is ur encouragement... :)
ReplyDeleteVivek bhaiya ... thank u so very much... Will try to keep up to ur expectation :)
ReplyDelete